2016-05-29

without importance where and when will be the arrival.





Because there is always a new life,

for truth and all that will be.
nobody told me how it will be without art, but I do not want to feel a reason with no end.

you will be free only when you fall, there is no real support at all.
I've drawn so far has changed me a lot
the choices I did take me far away,
I look for inspiration and then throw it,
the real one does not never will it happens,
Today, yes, I do something different and I feel ready. really.

I can not know when it comes and where it comes from.
What still is not clear, there is no shelter,
until it happens to be the target of this job.

every attempt is far and brings me closer to something else.
better to remember it.

is the credibility of art that surprises me,
all this time locked inside without importance where and when will be the arrival.
shout to the world that everything is ok but it is not always so.

everything more right for leave this place, even if you are ready to run away and say what I think.
now I know who I am not.
  even if I keep the same idea.
Now I recognize how things are, whatever happens, the value that makes me recognize the truth.
let yourself go and look, it's all




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento